The Jam On It Tournament has finally arrived. Below are a few tournament tips to help make this weekend enjoyable and stress free for everyone. If you’re driving Sat morning plan to get to the venue 90 min early for traffic and acclimating yourself to the venue.
1. Jam On It Tournament Information - Click Here
* The link above contains parking information, entry fees, directions and court layout
2. Jam On It App
* Download the Jam On It App for easy access to information for your team(s)
* You can search by Team (ex. YBA Panthers)
* Follow Teams once identified - this gives you score updates, reminders of game times and court changes too... Helps to have a 2nd set of eyes making sure scores are reported correctly. **Notify coaches of discrepancy
* You can follow multiple teams for updates
3. Tournament Brackets Online schedule posted CLICK HERE (Subject to change)
* All teams are guaranteed 4 games this weekend
Games played Sat, Sun and Mon
4. Parking - $8/day
* All locations have tons of parking spaces available
* Best advice is to arrive 1 hour early to find parking and enter building
* Huge parking lot behind Reno-Sparks Convention Center and smaller line too
* Each Paid Parking Ticket allows for mulitple entry(s) per day
5. Admissions * $1 discount for cash
* Players are free
* Adults - $31/3 day pass -or- $16/day
* Seniors - $21/3 day pass -or- $11/day
* Kids (7-18) - $1/ 3 day pass -or- $11 day
* Kids 6 and under and Military ID = FREE
* Wristbands are available for purchase after 5pm on Friday night
* Credit card line always the fastest
6. Arrival Time for Players
* Plan on arriving at center 1 hour before game
* Gives you time to park and enter facility
* Saturday is always the busiest entrance day
* Remember there are over 45 courts and not always numbered in order
* Imagine 6 Hardwood Palace back to back
* Notify Coach of late arrival, issues, or conflicts as soon as possible
7. Seating/Court Locations (Court map link & on App)
* Multiple maps are posted around gym to identify courts
* Folding chairs are available at each court - limited quantities
* Arrive early for a seat
* Multiple concession stands are available within the building $$$
* Snacks/drinks/lunch can also be picked up and brought in as needed
There are over 1000 teams at this tournament. Players of all ages and skill levels.
This can be intimidating if your son/daughter has never played in this environment.
Positive encouragement & cheering always help to overcome nerves for entire team.
Jam On It has a Zero Tolerance Policy for poor sportsmanship and conduct.
Reprecussions can and will go towards player, team and club.
SI App will be updated through out the tournament, but best App to use for game and
scheduling information is the Jam On It App.